I have all my childhood Disney movie cassettes; How do I find out how much theyre worth? Whats a good site for advertising stuff like that?

I have a collection of all my old VHS movies in their original casing. There are about a hundred of them, and they’ve just been sitting in a glass cabinet for the past 20 years in nearly perfect condition. I know some of these movies are worth a lot of money, some aren’t. I just don’t know where I’d go to sell... show more I have a collection of all my old VHS movies in their original casing. There are about a hundred of them, and they’ve just been sitting in a glass cabinet for the past 20 years in nearly perfect condition.

I know some of these movies are worth a lot of money, some aren’t. I just don’t know where I’d go to sell something like this. I’m thinking the obvious answer here is eBay, but is there a better place?

Thanks in advance.