How much money would you get per hr for working at a stable?

Hi. So, I want to board my horse at this stable nearby to where I live. However, board costs $375 per month. My dad says he'll think about it, and that usually means no because he has a lot of stuff he needs to pay for right now. It's too expensive. Where my horse lives now, I only get to see him on the... show more Hi. So, I want to board my horse at this stable nearby to where I live. However, board costs $375 per month. My dad says he'll think about it, and that usually means no because he has a lot of stuff he needs to pay for right now. It's too expensive. Where my horse lives now, I only get to see him on the weekends because the barn is so far away, and I'd be super happy to see him more.
So I was thinking that if I paid for half of it, he would definitely agree to board my horse there. I don't think I'd be able to work after school for age reasons, but I could work on the weekends. I want to work at a stable, but I'm not sure if that would make enough to pay half of board every month. So I'd like to know, how much money would you make per hour for working at a stable and would it be enough to pay for half of board if I worked on Saturday and Sunday (not sure how many hours)?

BTW, I'd muck out, clean and fill water buckets, give the horses hay, sweep, organize the tack room and clean tack, and maybe turn out the horses.

Thanks!
Update: organizing the tack room would probably be an occasional thing, lol