Conservatives understand that "illegal" aliens have money in US bank accounts and that when they are deported they're taking it with them...?

...In addition to the apartments they pay for losing tenants, cars they would buy not being sold, work they did so cheaply not being done. Please tell me you idiots understand at least this.

Update:

Starting with 200,000 Salvadoreans - you know how many billion dollars that will be?

Update 2:

Or do conservatives just want to steal if from them the way the Nazis did to jews they sent to concentration camps?

Update 3:

Hey I have an idea, let's make immigration for hard working people easier so they won't have to be illegal!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Where did you get your information. Th majority of illegal aliens that are here in this country do not trust banks. The banks from where they came are all corrupt. When illegal aliens move here they are not all for opening up bank accounts.

The majority of the illegal aliens in the United States have no jobs that would pay them a sufficient enough to open a bank account of any type. Most illegal aliens live month to month and have no excess money at all. The pay their debts and never have a sufficient amount left to put in any bank.

Many of these illegal aliens are getting some form of assistance from the state and federal governments. You are able to open up many bank accounts being on welfare and getting food stamps, paid for by United States citizen.

These illegal aliens do not have the job skills that would allow them to earn enough to establish a bank account.

If you are in the United States illegally a bank account should not be the fact that would allow you to remain in the United States. If you are deported, you would still have access to your bank account. You are able to bank on line.

If you are deported you are able to close your bank account and take your money with you to what ever country you are being deported to. You are able to have your money sent to a bank in the country you are being deported to .

I fail to get your point about illegal aliens taking their money with them, if they are deported. They should It is their money.

I am sure liberals also know that illegal aliens might have money in United States banks. Many people that live abroad have money in United States banks that never set foot on United States soil.

What is the point of your contention that illegal aliens would take their money with them if they are deported?

I hope all illegal aliens are deported. When the illegal aliens are deported and gone, that open up many many jobs for United States citizen that, refuse to work for the low wages illegal aliens would work for. Employers would be required to pay legal citizen of the Untied States a legal wage to the United States workers.

Once the United States citizen are given these jobs and paid a decent wage, these United State citizen would be able to open up bank accounts that were closed by illegal aliens.

I hope this has been of some benefit to you, good luck.

"FIGHT ON"

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

My point is pretty clear and obvious. PS: You're not black.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Stopped reading when you said Nazi.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

There is this thing called history and that's what they did.

• 2 years ago

Most of them live paycheck to paycheck anyway. I doubt it is a huge loss. There are 300+ million Americans, so the loss of a billion or two in a 14 trillion dollar economy isn't a big deal.

• 2 years ago

If they are here illegally, then their assets should be frozen....nah...I'm just messin with you. But really, so what?

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

What jews did to nazis.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Whow, we gave $ 140 billion to Iran, you think loosing $3.15 billion is going to damage the economy, do you?

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

You think $3 billion to the UN somehow bankrupts us?

• Shane
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Yes, we do, but most of their money gets sent out of the USA. Since 50% of immigrants are on some kind of welfare, and illegals get it through their anchor babies, it makes sense to deport poor illegal immigrants and to stop importing poor, unskilled immigrants through chain migration and the idiotic visa lottery! Stefan Molyneux, The Truth About Immigration and Welfare: https://youtu.be/4u1J6EEhkyM

Youtube thumbnail

Great video. Every American should watch it.

• Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

A very small percent of what they make gets sent to support their families back home. More pathetic con lies.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

the only way an illegal alien can open a bank account in the US is if he was lucky enough to steal an identity from an American.

identity theft is a very serious felony.

• ...Show all comments
    • Smoking Joe
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Hey I have an idea, let's make immigration for hard working people easier so they won't have to be illegal!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.