How many mg of nicotine are in this vape juice?

I just got Mr. Salt-E vape juice, and I’m trying to figure out what the nicotine percent is and how many mg of nicotine are in a ml. The bottle says 45 mg/30 ml. Thanks!
Update: EDIT: I have the Suorin Air (I love it!) Also, I asked this question specifically because I know from vaping other peoples that this one isn't extremely high. I mean it's definitely on the higher side, but it's not crazy high. I looked up things and it said the highest was 24 mg/ml, but I realized that... show more EDIT: I have the Suorin Air (I love it!) Also, I asked this question specifically because I know from vaping other peoples that this one isn't extremely high. I mean it's definitely on the higher side, but it's not crazy high. I looked up things and it said the highest was 24 mg/ml, but I realized that on the bottle it said 45 mg per 30 ml so that means that it's not 45 mg in one ml. If that makes sense?
Update 2: Also, I feel like 1.5 mg is too low? Even 4 mg is a really low amount? Am I wrong? Sorry, I'm new to the vaping community.
Update 3: (Sorry for all the updates) So I did some research and a lot of people online are saying that the juul has about 50 mg which seems about right based on what I've smoked from other people's juuls if mine is 45. I know for a fact that this isn't insanely strong. I mean it's up there, but it's not... show more (Sorry for all the updates) So I did some research and a lot of people online are saying that the juul has about 50 mg which seems about right based on what I've smoked from other people's juuls if mine is 45. I know for a fact that this isn't insanely strong. I mean it's up there, but it's not insane. I've tried other peoples that were. That's why I was confused. And I am trying to get off cigs, but I had only been smoking like one a day