Help? Should i dump my boyfriend?

First let me start by saying I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years come february. We’re both 22 and i very much so love him, he’s great and has treated me good this whole time. But honestly for the past 6 months at least, I’ve had an intense attraction for black guys. It started out harmless and i was able... show more First let me start by saying I’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years come february. We’re both 22 and i very much so love him, he’s great and has treated me good this whole time. But honestly for the past 6 months at least, I’ve had an intense attraction for black guys. It started out harmless and i was able to control it but now it’s worse because there’s this black guy i work with and he flirts with me almost every day we work together and he’s sooo hot I can’t help myself from fantazing about him. i think he knows I’m into him which is why he flirts with me knowing i have a boyfriend, but it’s getting to the point where i don’t even care if i have a boyfriend anymore. He’s just my type, brown skinned, tall, athletic, and sometimes i catch myself looking at the bulge in his pants and he is huge! I know this sounds bad but as bad as it is I’m only asking so i don’t do anything worse. I’m afraid if i break up with my bf I’ll regret it and never find someone as good again, but at the same time i just can’t see myself going on like this. I’m so into the other guy and just black guys in general. I’ve never had one before because my family is against interracial dating but now my temptation is at an all time high.
99 answers 99