Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo MailAbuse and Spam · 3 years ago

Isn't capitalism the least racist? They only care about one color, green?

Wage Slave, the most racist locations are FAR from the most economically free.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by...

Compare and contrast these two and you will see that economic freedom DECREASES racism, not increases it. I have shown evidence. You show your evidence, if you can.

Gerald, the top 1% in the world are most all Americans, including me. And yes, I earned my money.

BTW, the reason ANY country is having trouble is because of their lack of economic freedom. Look at the list of countries by economic freedom.

Wageslave, Stop lying. I don't pay for WaPo and can see the article fine. BTW, all of the other people here, who can easily see the article, knows you are lying as well.

Favorite Answer

It works for me, and it works for all my friends of color ,many colors, but sadly my successful friends are only of TWO genders.

yeas Capitalism is an economic system and an ideology based on private ownership of the means of production and their operation for profit. Characteristics central to capitalism include private property

racism exists.....

But Communism is red, and they want you (and everyone else) dead.

nah

• That applies to both capitalism and communism. Both end with one person or small group of people getting everything and the rest living in abject misery.

Yes, Capitalism exploits workers of all colors.

In one sense, capitalists are indeed only interested in the profit they can extract from a worker, not the colour of that worker's skin. But the spread of capitalism was to a great degree dependent on racism, as can be seen from slavery and colonialism. Also, racism is used to justify unequal treatment and to divide workers against each other.

In Canada, money is multicolored

• James

Capitalism rewards success. Look at Oprah, with her eight hundred million ( $800,000,000.00 ) fortune. Yet, Oprah is angry with white people. My God, how much MORE money does she want?

Show me a communist who isn’t greedy. Trying to mooch off of others is the height of greed.