I am an Asian man (Vietnamese + Chinese) and I think the greatest musicians were White European men from Classical period. This is true, yes?

Update: I have to this conclusion and I am seeking for confirmation if it is true.

And I know many white feminist women get upset at hearing this (such as "mamianka"), but they have to learn to accept the facts.
Update 2: European male musicians were far superior to their female counterparts.
Update 3: @CJ, I feel the need to ask this question and point out the facts because of the very real discrimination against White males of European decent by feminists and other biased and racist groups, who are hiding under the umbrella or "diversity". Just because I am an Asian male does not mean that I am... show more @CJ, I feel the need to ask this question and point out the facts because of the very real discrimination against White males of European decent by feminists and other biased and racist groups, who are hiding under the umbrella or "diversity".

Just because I am an Asian male does not mean that I am going to lie, distort the truth and support their attacks against what they have termed White male patriarchy.