My husband works full time and pays the mortgage. I receive disability which helps pay for the bills. I was working for five years?

until I got sick. When we purchased our home 18 years ago I paid for the $20,0009(my savings) for the deposit My husband says that the house is his and should be in his name but I remind him we are a marriage partnership. What is his is mine and vice versa. I clean the house, do all of the yard maintenance, clean... show more until I got sick. When we purchased our home 18 years ago I paid for the $20,0009(my savings) for the deposit My husband says that the house is his and should be in his name but I remind him we are a marriage partnership. What is his is mine and vice versa. I clean the house, do all of the yard maintenance, clean his clothes, cook his meals. Who is in the right? It really hurts me and I have told him but he just doesn't get it and we end up fighting.