What does a young man wear to New York City?

I am in my thirties and going into the city, obviously since I am going into the city I wish to appear younger. So my question is what does a thirty year old male wear in the city of New York? It is quite obvious that someone entering the city would not want to appear as old as the age of thirty and as such it is... show more I am in my thirties and going into the city, obviously since I am going into the city I wish to appear younger. So my question is what does a thirty year old male wear in the city of New York?
It is quite obvious that someone entering the city would not want to appear as old as the age of thirty and as such it is imperative that learn how to dress as a city dweller in his mid to late twenties. Thank for your help and general concern for others as well as the city of NYC City