PUBG or Fortnite?

What are the pros & cons of getting one over the other? Also, should I get it for PC or Xbox One?

Favorite Answer

PUBG Is fun and a more serious of a game but oh man in my opinion Fortnite destroys pubg hitreg 20x better and plus its more of a layed back fun game and the building aspect may seem hard at first but when you get good and creative at it, it brings a new flavor to the game personally when playing with friends i have a **** ton more of a fun time playing fortnite than pubg than again if you are playing solo pubg may be more in your field however Pubg is allot harder to get good at than fortnite if you are looking for a challenge pubg but than again fortnite over time seems so much more tolerable and more relaxing

• Ed1 year agoReport

Maybe my video could change your mind https://youtu.be/lcIm-KighQg

Both got very boring however fortnite does have the special events

• Cassie

Both are good games, but I prefer PUBG over Fortnite. Fortnite is fun, but I do not really enjoy the building aspect of it. I like PUBG's realistic approach. Fortnite runs a lot better though than PUBG, but that's because it is a finished game. Just keep in mind that PUBG is a work in progress so you will encounter glitches and have low performance.

As for which console, I would get it for Xbox One. It doesn't run as well however on Xbox One, you have a level playing field. Everyone has the same specs. You don't need to worry about others who have smoother gameplay than you. I think the biggest thing is that everyone has the same graphic settings. On PC, PUBG players will lower grass density and stuff to get an advantage but that cannot happen on Xbox One. It's the same throughout.

• Which one is better is your decision. BUT, if you get PUBG get it on PC and not xbox. The xbox version is glitchy and broken at the time. It's ont finished on there so it is better to wait if you get it on there.

• Jason

I prefer PUBG as it is more realistic and less cartoony. And I was never really into the building/crafting feature in games (games like Minecraft bore me). And overall it just feels like more work was put into the game. I’ve always gone by the philosophy, “You get what you pay for”. Therefore, most games that cost money will always be better than games that are free. But that’s just my opinion. I still like Fortnite, just not nearly as much as PUBG. Buy it for whatever platform you have the most friends on. A good team can make all the difference in games like this, and unfortunately random players don’t normally make good teams.

PUB G even on Xbox X looks ***, watch YOUTUBE video to see comparison..

Fortnite is fun because..well the experience I had it with friends was better than PUB G..