Katie
Katie asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 2 years ago

What foods make you ill?

Me - Avocados (throw up for several hours) and Bananas (never liked the smell AND taste).

• kswck2
    Favorite Answer

If it were that easy. Scallops, peanut butter, tree nuts and soy will send me to the hospital.

I have a very strong immune system so it would have to be some pretty poor food pairings. Like mustard on pizza, spaghetti with chocolate milk or fish and milk just to get me to throw up. YUCK, I would never do it, that nasty, but otherwise it be impossible for me to throw up if it was good food pairing

• Ruby

Not only one food, overeating is harmful for health.

Milk

The only two foods that have a physical reaction for me is liver and peas. It isn't from a medical standpoint, I am not allergic or anything like that, it is just that they both are so damn disgusting that they make me gag.

none.

I am not a wuss.

I'm not seriously allergic to anything, but mango and avocado skin makes my lips mildly itchy for like, 5 minutes. Not too intense for me to not eat them, though.

I have a very big aversion to all melon; hate the stuff, like you with bananas. Can't stand the taste or smell. Also, apple pie. I know how un-American that is, but I had food poisoning from chicken and this was the last thing I ate, so the first thing to come up and I've really hated it ever since.

Weird those two are one of my favorite fruits, you should try avocado smoothie with condensed chocolate milk. But maybe any food with weird textures makes me ill

I don't have any food allergies or aversions.