Unseen
Lv 7
Unseen asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Do you like Trumps new tax plan?

Update:

It cuts out loop holes for the rich which even though their taxes have been cut they have less deduction options.

Update 2:

By the way I have a source listed for you to watch if you are unsure about the tax plan. It explains it fairly well.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I will benefit from it personally. I support a lot of the concepts in the tax plan that simplify the process and make it more standardized for more people. I support cutting the corporate income tax rate. I think it's bad fiscal policy for the nation as a whole to be cutting tax revenue while still running ridiculously high deficits during a good economy.

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 years ago

Nope, I don’t like any tax plan that gives millionaires, billionaires, and corporations tax cuts they don’t need, don’t deserve, and have not earned. Especially with a budget deficit and a $20 trillion debt. The trickle down fantasy does not even enter into the equation.

• 3 years ago

No.

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes, and most of the economy seems to agree with me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

only some parts of it

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

Yes.

Source(s): Jewish
  • 3 years ago

Sure, trickle down economics failed miserably the first three times but since it is Trump's idea it will work this time (Said no one with a brain...)

• jimm
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Of course. Why should rich people be taxed any more than lazy people?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.