Unseen
Unseen asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 years ago

Do you like Trumps new tax plan?

It cuts out loop holes for the rich which even though their taxes have been cut they have less deduction options.

By the way I have a source listed for you to watch if you are unsure about the tax plan. It explains it fairly well.

Favorite Answer

I will benefit from it personally. I support a lot of the concepts in the tax plan that simplify the process and make it more standardized for more people. I support cutting the corporate income tax rate. I think it's bad fiscal policy for the nation as a whole to be cutting tax revenue while still running ridiculously high deficits during a good economy.

• ?

Nope, I don’t like any tax plan that gives millionaires, billionaires, and corporations tax cuts they don’t need, don’t deserve, and have not earned. Especially with a budget deficit and a $20 trillion debt. The trickle down fantasy does not even enter into the equation.

No.

• ?

Yes, and most of the economy seems to agree with me.

• Murzy

only some parts of it

Yes.

Source(s): Jewish

Sure, trickle down economics failed miserably the first three times but since it is Trump's idea it will work this time (Said no one with a brain...)

• jimm

Of course. Why should rich people be taxed any more than lazy people?