Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 years ago

Does your cat ever wait until you're doing something to decide to get in your face?

She'll ignore me until I'm doing my make up. And then smear undried lipstick across my face and turn her lovely fur blue. It happens more often than it should. Or she just outright whacks stuff out of my hand because she feels like it. Just because she feels like it.

Favorite Answer

I will tell you a story about Kitty Bom-Bom. He was devoted to me but never had much use for Mother until......

Until Mother had knee replacement surgery. Then while she was recovering he would make a point to walk across her knees. Just casual like.

Spider Cat was fascinated by the game of Scrabble. He thought he could play. He wouldn't wait his turn though and he couldn't spell.

She's attention starved. She's looking for you to play with her so she's reacting to those objects. Get a few cat toys and play with her.

Yes.

Any cat owner of many years and many cats will say they are very mischievous creatures. very temperamental. They come when they want either to be petted or fed its the trurh

My cat dearly loves to help me cook. It's a miracle that there isn't any cat hair in my food.

• ?

I would wake up in the morning and my cat would be sitting on my chest and very, very carefully grooming my beard with her claws and purring like a motor and glazed eyes. I think she was in heaven.

• rose

That sounds just like my cat, if fact it sounds like every cat that I have ever had. I think it is attention seeking :)