Two sided painting on a pole about opposite things. Swirling. What word describes?

Imagine a two-sided canvas on a pole with with paintings on each side that represent opposite things. And imagine if someone is swirling the pole. What word describes something like this, focusing on the opposite images? I know it's a weird question, but do the opposite of your intincts and give me normal... show more Imagine a two-sided canvas on a pole with with paintings on each side that represent opposite things. And imagine if someone is swirling the pole. What word describes something like this, focusing on the opposite images?

I know it's a weird question, but do the opposite of your intincts and give me normal answers.

I've come up with flip-flopping, ratational (but adding unipolar or horizontally) wouldn't fit. Oh yeah, this is for a poem, so that's why I need something so specific. I've come up with swirling (duh) but it implies omnidirectional.

Please, if you have any questions that you might would help, I would love to answer them.
1 answer 1