Physics homework?? I'm lost!!?

A 2200 g mass starts from rest and slides a distance ℓ down a frictionless 27◦ incline, where it contacts an unstressed 120 cm long spring of negligible mass as shown in the figure. The mass slides an additional 17 cm as it is brought momentarily to rest by compressing the spring of force constant 21 N/cm. The... show more A 2200 g mass starts from rest and slides a distance ℓ down a frictionless 27◦ incline, where it contacts an unstressed 120 cm long spring of negligible mass as shown in the figure. The mass slides an additional 17 cm as it is brought momentarily to rest by compressing the spring of force constant 21 N/cm. The acceleration of gravity is 9.8 m/s^2. Note: The spring lies along the surface of the ramp (see figure). Assume: The ramp is frictionless. Now, the external force is rapidly removed so that the compressed spring can push up the mass.

Find the initial separation ℓ between mass and spring. Answer in units of m.

I've already tried 1.41, and it was wrong. Can someone help me solve this with a good explanation please? Thank you!