Why is my ex girlfriend still texting me when she has a boyfriend? Am I being used?

Hi, I dated this girl for 3 months & I thought it was all going really well. We work in same field, have loads in common & seemed to have great chemistry . From the start she told me that she had been seeing a guy before me, but it had ended has they didn't spend much time together & had very... show more Hi,
I dated this girl for 3 months & I thought it was all going really well. We work in same field, have loads in common & seemed to have great chemistry
.
From the start she told me that she had been seeing a guy before me, but it had ended has they didn't spend much time together & had very different life views

Long story short, on the morning we were supposed to go away on our first weekend away together she says he's back & I'm a lovely guy etc etc, but it is over.

However, she keeps texted me despite me not initiating contact. I'd like to get her back & stupidly told her this, but think now I'm being used. Any thoughts very welcome.
1 answer 1