I don't know what to do for college??

I first attended community college with a degree in criminal justice. Now I want to major in acting (Please don't ******* judge me!!) I've been seeing what universities I can go to and I have a specific university I would love to attend to. However, my parents want me to major in something that would... show more I first attended community college with a degree in criminal justice. Now I want to major in acting (Please don't ******* judge me!!) I've been seeing what universities I can go to and I have a specific university I would love to attend to. However, my parents want me to major in something that would guarantee me a job. And i totally get that, but I should be able to do what I want to do and I want to major in acting.

Maybe I can minor in acting, idk, but what would be a good major for me to choose besides acting that would guarantee me a job?? I want to attend in the Fall of 2018, so I have to make this fast!!