Pay stubs: Do employers need to fill out the taxes and Medicare portion?

I am a business owner who usually pays via checks (family run so we trust each other). Recently, my employee needed a pay stub so I went online and made him one. Usually he pays for the taxes and Medicare when he files for the tax returns. So when I fill out the pay stub, can I just put "$0" for the... show more I am a business owner who usually pays via checks (family run so we trust each other). Recently, my employee needed a pay stub so I went online and made him one. Usually he pays for the taxes and Medicare when he files for the tax returns. So when I fill out the pay stub, can I just put "$0" for the "state taxes, federal taxes, FICA"?
Update: Thanks for the best answer. He is indeed classified as a contractor, and btw I'm not an employer. I wasn't just curious! Lol, but so funny on the angered ppl who always find it satisfying to debase other ppl.