How do I get my mum to shut the door when she's using the bathroom?

She shuts the door when she's in the bath but when she's using the toilet she leaves it wide open, she doesn't shut it half way! It's disgusting! Revolting! She has two teenage sons, me being one of them, she shouldn't be doing that! She doesn't care if someone walks by when she's got... show more She shuts the door when she's in the bath but when she's using the toilet she leaves it wide open, she doesn't shut it half way! It's disgusting! Revolting! She has two teenage sons, me being one of them, she shouldn't be doing that! She doesn't care if someone walks by when she's got the door open either! It's like she wants to be seen! I've lost all my respect for her because of it, that's just vile. There's a door for a reason, she must be some type ofslut or something.
Update: *She doesn't EVEN shut it half way.
Update 2: Yeah whatever but how do I get her to stop? I've even shut the door for her myself to make er eventually do it and told her to shut it but it doesn't work! God it's like I'm dealing with a toddler, a disobedient toddle that doesn't know what self respect and dignity is.
Update 3: I have asked her that, she doesn't take it seriously though! The only way I can think of making her stop is to knock her self confidence down a few levels, not that I would enjoy doing that but if I don't have to see such disgusting things, something no thirteen year old should see, then I guess it's... show more I have asked her that, she doesn't take it seriously though! The only way I can think of making her stop is to knock her self confidence down a few levels, not that I would enjoy doing that but if I don't have to see such disgusting things, something no thirteen year old should see, then I guess it's really my only option.
Update 4: That's unbelievably gross, don't say stuff like that or I'll actually be sick.
Update 5: I would talk to my dad about it, but I don't have one of them.