Problem with my HS diploma and GPA HELP!!?

This is kind of a long story and idk how to explain it. My whole HS experince was really rocky. I went to 9th grade, did half of 10 (online) droped never did 11th and took took an alternative program at a private school. The Alternative program was for adults because I'm 18. The owners of the... show more This is kind of a long story and idk how to explain it.

My whole HS experince was really rocky. I went to 9th grade, did half of 10 (online) droped never did 11th and took took an alternative program at a private school.

The Alternative program was for adults because I'm 18. The owners of the school just sent me packets of work to do at home. I started in July, in October the main owner died and the other guy stopped sending work.

He said that we were done. This guy moved to NYC to help with his mom. I have yet to get my diploma and I really need a job. Idk what to say though. They need my GPA and I don't even know if I have one. This is a accredited school.

Basically he shut the whole school down. So idk. He also has yet to send the diploma can I still apply for the job without the diploma (this job requires a diploma and gpa).
Update: I've been up all night so sorry if it makes no sense