Why do some people have such a big problem with people who are gay or trans?

I'm not trying to rant or create arguments. I'm genuinely curious as to why some people are so bothered about people being gay/lesbian/bisexual/ trans etc. I am a straight teenage girl with no gender or sexuality issues, this effects me in no way, I am not creating this post to benefit myself in any way.... show more I'm not trying to rant or create arguments. I'm genuinely curious as to why some people are so bothered about people being gay/lesbian/bisexual/ trans etc. I am a straight teenage girl with no gender or sexuality issues, this effects me in no way, I am not creating this post to benefit myself in any way. While none of this effects me, it is still something I am passionate about as I believe that everyone is allowed to be themselves without being judged for it. So what if someone isn't straight? So what if someone doesn't want to be the gender they were born? Is the affecting you in any way? Is it stopping you from functioning with your day to day life? I'm just very very curious as to why people have such a problem. Please inform me. What's the issue?