Would it societally OK to walk around with a baseball bat? I would like to do something about people taking photos with their stupidphones.?

I mean photos of other people, while they try to be discreet, or sometimes not. I don't know why people are always holding up their stupidphones to take a photo of someone else. I assume it's usually so they can poke fun at the person. I just don't get it. If I had a bat, I could just swing away... show more I mean photos of other people, while they try to be discreet, or sometimes not. I don't know why people are always holding up their stupidphones to take a photo of someone else. I assume it's usually so they can poke fun at the person. I just don't get it. If I had a bat, I could just swing away knock that stupidphone right out of some stupidasses's hand. What if I carried around my Nikon, snapping photos of all the hot bitchez in leggings, really trying to get the best shot possible. Why wouldn't that be acceptable, I would be using them only for personal reasons?