Former Teacher hasn't responded to email?

I recently graduated from high school and I'm a freshman in college and over the summer I reached out to one of my favorite teachers from high school and she was excited to here from me and things and we both agreed to stay in touch and she said well meet for coffee to chat when she has time since then I've... show more I recently graduated from high school and I'm a freshman in college and over the summer I reached out to one of my favorite teachers from high school and she was excited to here from me and things and we both agreed to stay in touch and she said well meet for coffee to chat when she has time since then I've tried emailing her and it took her like two months to respond and she apologize explaining that things are extremely busy at the school since then I've been trying to email her just to keep her up to date on what I'm doing at college

but she hasn't ever responded in its been like 5 months now and I'm really worried because I want to communicate with her and keep in touch she's been a big impact on my life

What do I do should I email her again??

Would she ignore me??