Serious answers only. Do I have any chances of appealing plagarism?

In one of my classes I got a zero for an assignment because I forgot to do an in-text citation. The assignment consisted of ten questions and the instructions said that I should have at least one source, in-text citations, and a works cited page. In my assignment, most of the questions I answered based on the... show more In one of my classes I got a zero for an assignment because I forgot to do an in-text citation. The assignment consisted of ten questions and the instructions said that I should have at least one source, in-text citations, and a works cited page.

In my assignment, most of the questions I answered based on the knowledge from my head. It was only for two questions that I used a reference.

For one of the two I cited everything perfectly, but for the other I forgot to do the in-text citation & the works cited. I thought this was fine because the instructions stated that I only needed one source.

First my teacher stated that she would not be lenient because I didn't even attempt to paraphrase -- which is not true. I wrote up a paper contrasting my answers with its source & everything was paraphrased. She, however, is still refusing to budge.

Based on the information provided, do I have a strong case to appeal, or is the teacher right?