English question! Give me a call.. Does it sound too friendly?

Please note English is not my first language ..I was calling the grocery store to order a cake.. The guy from the bakery asked me about my name two times.. I think he didn't get it the first time I spelled it.. At the e d on the call I said I will leave my name and number at the back of the cake picture ( hard... show more Please note English is not my first language ..I was calling the grocery store to order a cake.. The guy from the bakery asked me about my name two times.. I think he didn't get it the first time I spelled it.. At the e d on the call I said I will leave my name and number at the back of the cake picture ( hard copy) that I will leave at the store later today.. I said I will write my name and phone if you want to give me a call.. I heard the guy laugh when I said that.. Does it sound too friendly or inappropriate should I have said if you have any questions instead of giving me a call??