Any supplement recommendations to help with adult forehead acne?

I'm a 24 year old male who doesn't eat junk food and exercises regularly. Around September, my forehead began to breakout and I've never recovered. The rest of my face is generally fine. I believe it may be related to digestive/intestinal problems as I'm extremely gassy, have very soft stool and... show more I'm a 24 year old male who doesn't eat junk food and exercises regularly. Around September, my forehead began to breakout and I've never recovered. The rest of my face is generally fine. I believe it may be related to digestive/intestinal problems as I'm extremely gassy, have very soft stool and always have to wipe a TON after going. I don't know the last time I had a clean, dry poop.

Any supplement suggestions to take with my meals? I started drinking water with a few teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with my breakfast this morning too.

I'm convinced it's related to my digestion problems.

please help!