I need help with this pseudocode!?
1. yearModel: The yearModel field is an Integer that holds the car's year model.
2. make: The make field references a String that holds the make of the car.
3. speed: The speed field is an Integer that holds the car's current speed.
In addition, the class should have the following constructor and other methods:
1. Constructor: The constructor should accept the car's year model and make as arguments. These values should be assigned to the object's yearModel and make fields. The constructor should also assign 0 to the speed field.
2. Accessors: Design appropriate accessor methods to get the values stored in an object's yearModel, make, and speed fields.
3. accelerate: The accelerate method should add 5 to the speed field each time it is called.
4. brake: The brake method should subtract 5 from the speed field each time it is called.
Next, design a program that creates a Car object, and then calls the accelerate method five times. After each call to the accelerate method, get the current speed of the car and display it. Then call the brake method five times. After each call to the brake method, get the current speed of the car and display it.
I was doing fine with pseudocode, but I became lost after they introduced methods. I need help with this, please.
Here is what I have so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vR3pnjmZbWqI7520QCUxQc1IRFsYyM4Yb9IAtf97hFhmh5S3sPmnG0q8wiwWAyR09f-hLgntN8thnhg/pub