Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 years ago

why only you americans want war against iran?

iran is fighting isis, iran fightetd terrorism, iran is a great country, I roget israel and oil

Update:

òmysgame: no, is tyour invention, iran doesn't want detah to usa

Update 2:

@iran is backed by china, I don't want for fault of usa the 3 world war, and is right you americans smell

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Luigi Mohamed, have you ever tried a roasted pig? It is so yummy. Hmmm....

• 2 years ago

The only country that doesn't want to see the Iranian regime toppled is North Korea. Iran is the reason North Korea has nuclear weapons. The only reason Iran still doesn't have nuclear weapons is because the US has stalled their progress. Iran has admitted on literally dozens of occasions on live broadcasts that when they gain possession of nuclear weapons they will destroy Israel. Israel is America's greatest ally in the Middle East and the only free democracy. Iran is the brainchild and financier of Hezbollah the largest terrorist organization in the world. Their supply of rockets exceeds 150,000. They are literally a fully functioning terrorist military. Oh, and did I already mention they are funded by Iran?

Iran is an unstable, unmerciful regime that is simply biding their time until they are powerful enough to kill anyone who stands in the way of getting what they want.

That I was when it comes to Iran I have to say I'm not a big fan.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Hey dumba**, pick up a newspaper. Even Iraqi citizens are tired of the moronic religious zealots leading that country.

• 2 years ago

I dunno but America is wrong if it thinks it can fight lots of countries and police the world because its impossible to make everyone allies or do more fight at a time

• petepi32 years agoReport

*More than fight one or 2 enemies at a time.*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

For the last freaking time...WE DO NOT WANT A WAR WITH IRAN.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Mommy call you. Stop all folishnes and come hom

• 2 years ago

If we wanted war against Iran it would already be happening. If Iran is so great why are so many people rioting in the streets demanding changes?

• 2 years ago

y u no anglis

• 2 years ago

I think Iran and Saudi Arabia should have a war. Throw Turkey and Pakistan in too.

• 2 years ago

Iran is an Islamic theocracy that chants death to America and wants nuclear weapons. Iran sees us as the great Satan and wants us dead.

Good enough reasons?

Good enough,

let's waste the islamo-fascist ayatollahs & their Useful Idiot believers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.