What's the Difference Between Stage Fright Vs Not Being Cut Out to Act?

I have a dream of becoming an actress. I was the lead in a straight play when I was 13 (I don't sing). I'm now in college and recently auditioned to try to get back into something that I love. All of a sudden, when I saw all the judges staring at me, I forgot all my monologue lines and started shaking... show more I have a dream of becoming an actress.

I was the lead in a straight play when I was 13 (I don't sing).

I'm now in college and recently auditioned to try to get back into something that I love.

All of a sudden, when I saw all the judges staring at me, I forgot all my monologue lines and started shaking during the audition. I did horrible and didn't get a part.

Was This Just Stage Fright? I feel ashamed and think everyone else is better than me.

I want to try again but I'm scared I will mess up. What do I need to do? Drink alcohol beforehand? Take drugs? Quit?

I want to be an actress but I'm too scared to audition