How do I know when I've come to the end of the Simpsons game?

I've built Springfield Heights and them monorail. It won't let me buy land In Springfield Heights.

Favorite Answer

What do you mean end? As in buying more land or when the game is over.

The game doesn’t have an end. It just keeps going and going. Right now, there’s currently no story.

If you mean land, Springfield heights isn’t as large as Springfield. Width wise (horizontally), it’s about half of Springfield. Lengthwise (vertically), it’s about 1/4 to 1/3 compared to Springfield. I just counted and it’s roughly 12 x 9.

Do you see any icons like pills, coffee cups, mobile devices, green couch, etc) when you tap the build button? If you don’t see it then you’ve maxed out Springfield heights.