How could Titan's sky be so bright on this photo while the Huygens probe was descending?

The probe was descending in January 2005 towards the surface of Titan. While doing so it made several photo's which were later put together in this panorama. What I don't get is why is the sky so bright? The rapid movement and rotation of the probe makes long exposure photography not possible.... show more The probe was descending in January 2005 towards the surface of Titan. While doing so it made several photo's which were later put together in this panorama.

What I don't get is why is the sky so bright?
The rapid movement and rotation of the probe makes long exposure photography not possible. Considering the little amount of light that Titan receives from the sun at that distance it seems not possible to take these photo's, unless they are edited later.
Update: Ah...so they possessed the technology to make the camera's extremely sensitive but when on the ground the pictures were taken vertically in an idiotic lowest resolution you can think off. How insane??? Why not horizontal? And why take 300 very low res pictures while 1 or 2 higher def pictures could have been... show more Ah...so they possessed the technology to make the camera's extremely sensitive but when on the ground the pictures were taken vertically in an idiotic lowest resolution you can think off. How insane??? Why not horizontal? And why take 300 very low res pictures while 1 or 2 higher def pictures could have been taken which could have used the same amount of bandwidth and power to send back to Cassini? Oehhh this bugs me even today. << that crappy Huygens cam >>
8 answers 8