My mom won't let me marry my boyfriend please help?

Me and my bf are both 22 and have been together for 3.5 years. We're in college and finishing up our programs soon and we want to get engaged in the next 3 or so years and married 1 year after. Just so we can sort out our careers and get a place to live . I know its a while away but i talked to my mom about it... show more Me and my bf are both 22 and have been together for 3.5 years. We're in college and finishing up our programs soon and we want to get engaged in the next 3 or so years and married 1 year after. Just so we can sort out our careers and get a place to live
. I know its a while away but i talked to my mom about it and her answer was very absured and I'm speechless about it because I've never heard my mom say these kinds of things from her before. I'm from an Indian muslim back round and my bf is a Caucasian male and a Muslim convert. My mother basically said she want me to marry my cousin. I dont want to cause thats kinda gross. She doesnt understand when I told her that it'll be very awkward to have an intimate relationship with my own damn cousin. I can't bring myself to think about trying to start a family with my cousin without feeling sick. My mom thinks it's normal but it's nasty. She doesnt approve of my bf because he's not my cousin and she thinks he'll run away from the marriage after a couple years. I cant talk for the furture but right now we are very much in love and our relationship is quite serious. I dont know what to do. My mom says all the typical hurtful things like she'll never talk to me or I'll be dead to her and all that mental abuse. Why doesnt she just want me to be happy? Help?