Computer surveillance tools? Need a software to keep an eye on my kids whilst i am away. Software that gives me access to view his pc?

Hello, i am a father of two and i am leaving on a short business holiday by myself and have left my two sons and their mother to look after them however i was wondering if their is a program that can give me access to view my sons desktop without him knowing just to make sure he isn't doing anything dangerous... show more Hello, i am a father of two and i am leaving on a short business holiday by myself and have left my two sons and their mother to look after them however i was wondering if their is a program that can give me access to view my sons desktop without him knowing just to make sure he isn't doing anything dangerous whilst i am away. I would be really grateful and a reply as soon as possible would be amazing!