America, do you not realise the entire world is laughing at Donald Trump?

Every time he opens his mouth we get noting but diatribe. Every time he takes to Twitter it is more shocking than the last tweet. I am not American (thank god), as I would be embarrassed if my compatriots had voted for such an idiot. Hasn't Trump caused enough problems annoying N Korea, Iran and China? I... show more Every time he opens his mouth we get noting but diatribe. Every time he takes to Twitter it is more shocking than the last tweet.

I am not American (thank god), as I would be embarrassed if my compatriots had voted for such an idiot.

Hasn't Trump caused enough problems annoying N Korea, Iran and China? I would have thought that was enough but no he now is stirring things with Pakistan. What has Pakistan got to do with USA?

Seems to me Trump has his finger on the nuclear bomb button and is deliberately picking arguments with countries who have nuclear capabilities so he plays with all of our lives in a game of who blinks first. Just to satisfy his own egomaniac mind.

He is like the schoolyard bully that because he is bigger than everyone else thinks he can boss everyone else around. There will come a time if the American people do not do it first when the rest of the world turn round and give Trump and America a good hard punch in the mouth.