My boyfriend's family hate me and I hate them. Now for this reason we won't be able to get married?

Hello everybody! I have this problem: I really can’t get along with my boyfriend family and if we were with the idea of merry now we are not anymore. This really hurts me! At the beginning everything was fine, I preannounce you that they are JEWISH and I’m CATHOLIC, but this never really mattered for my boyfriend... show more Hello everybody! I have this problem: I really can’t get along with my boyfriend family and if we were with the idea of merry now we are not anymore. This really hurts me! At the beginning everything was fine, I preannounce you that they are JEWISH and I’m CATHOLIC, but this never really mattered for my boyfriend who never asked me to convert and always agree with me that our family will be “with no religious” ; but the main problem between me and him is basically that I seriously hate his family and his family hate me. As said, at the beginning everything was fine, they were nice to me and I was to them..but as time passed, they started become rude to me: not saying hi as I entered their house, very judgy and sarcastic, in a few words, they made me think they didn’t really like me much. As they did the last drop, I decided to unfriend from Facebook two of the member of his family. I didn’t consult with my boyfriend about that, and it was wrong, but I honestly wanted to separate these two people from my life, because full of spite in my regards.
Update: The result? they started hating me even more. Now even my boyfriend doesn’t want to merry me anymore. He started blaming me for everything and life became a hell with him. I tried to text these two to ask them to clarify what happened so we can talk and eventually fix all the problems we had during the whole time,... show more The result? they started hating me even more. Now even my boyfriend doesn’t want to merry me anymore. He started blaming me for everything and life became a hell with him. I tried to text these two to ask them to clarify what happened so we can talk and eventually fix all the problems we had during the whole time, but they didn’t answer me back, they instead called my boyfriend saying if I was stupid or not to try to text them, because they would’ve never answer me anyways.
Update 2: I feel blamed from my boyfriend and sad now because I have done what I could, obtaining the opposite results. All my friends tell me to leave him, saying that he should be the KEY between me and them, so should make this work. But I don’t know what to do!