Any Advice/Help regarding my 16 y/o son? Odd/Childish(?) behaviors.?

Hello, everyone. I made an account just so I could ask something that's been bothering the past couple of months. I'm a single father to a 16 year old boy. His mother, my wife, died four years ago and we were devastated by her loss. Life must move on, however, and we tried to continue as normally as we... show more Hello, everyone. I made an account just so I could ask something that's been bothering the past couple of months.

I'm a single father to a 16 year old boy. His mother, my wife, died four years ago and we were devastated by her loss. Life must move on, however, and we tried to continue as normally as we could.

Within the past couple of months, I've noticed a pattern of strange habits he's begun - almost as if he's regressed back to a child state. He had a large bedwetting problem as a young boy, but it has started back up again. I've also found that several nights out of the week, he'll sneak into bed with me and I'll find him sleeping next to me. Finally, my son has been very possessive and touchy with me - he'll want to cuddle and hug me more and more often. I have no problem with this - although he'd never show it to his friends, I know my son has a very big and loving heart and is extremely caring. But it's almost if I can't leave the house anymore - Just the other day I was going to go out with some friends and he was on the verge of tears.

I've tried asking him if he's having any problems or if something's wrong. But he often tries to shoot down any conversation and gets angry if I keep pushing it.

Is something bad happening to him? Is the death of his mother coming back to him?

Please, any help would be appreciated. I love my son more than anything in the entire world and it's killing me that he might be going through something serious and can't tell me.