Why do white kids hate their parents so much?

Compared to blacks,Latinos and Italians who are family oriented people? I always see on news white kids killing their parents or parents killing their kids or sleeping with their kids and other relatives white families seem more dysfunctional compared to blacks,Latinos and Italians who love their moms and treat... show more Compared to blacks,Latinos and Italians who are family oriented people? I always see on news white kids killing their parents or parents killing their kids or sleeping with their kids and other relatives white families seem more dysfunctional compared to blacks,Latinos and Italians who love their moms and treat them as goddesses and our close to their relatives and kins without the dysfunctional behavior whites have in their families why is this? Italians aren't white I'm white and my skin is brown so is my eyes and hair is dark I'm always
Confused as an Arab or Latino or mulatto whites never think I'm white so I'm not