What you learned from 2017?

We are really close to 2018 and I am reflecting on what 2017 taught me. I am curious to see how this year affected you, what you learned, what changed, what you realized, what you want from 2018? For me personally 2017 was a good year. I experienced some bitter dissapointments.I had some happy moments. I realized... show more We are really close to 2018 and I am reflecting on what 2017 taught me. I am curious to see how this year affected you, what you learned, what changed, what you realized, what you want from 2018?
For me personally 2017 was a good year. I experienced some bitter dissapointments.I had some happy moments. I realized that I am in a toxic friendship. I saw that some of my friends are not real. I achieved things which I thought that I won't ever make real. In conclusion, 2017 was an important thanks to which I matured. 2017 is connected strongly with 2018 and I hope that the knowledge I received from this year will guide me in 2018.