Please help! How can I fix faded stain and polyurethane when I just painted the night before?

I m renovating my whole kitchen including painting all the kitchen cabinets myself. Everything was going great until the section I painted last night. I m using Minwax polyshades (stain and polyurethane in 1 step) and I literally just painted 3 doors last night and when I woke up this morning they are ALL faded! So... show more I m renovating my whole kitchen including painting all the kitchen cabinets myself. Everything was going great until the section I painted last night. I m using Minwax polyshades (stain and polyurethane in 1 step) and I literally just painted 3 doors last night and when I woke up this morning they are ALL faded! So I painted them again using a light layer of paint and it s still going back to a faded shade. How can I fix this?