Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 3 years ago

Clothes making skin Green?

Hi I’m 15 and one of those alternative kids and I think hot topic clothing are making my skin green and no I’m not talking about jewelry. I know the cheap

jewelry can do that but clothes too?

What happened was because I’ve been so busy over the holidays I literally passed out last night and obviously change into pajamas or anything because I wasn’t planning on going to bed. When I woke up my legs I swear to God we’re green. This is actually happen before but I just thought it was a reaction to the fabric but when I got in the shower it dripped off was it ink?

I know that the factories in China shady this going to kill me!

The pants are black

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

there may be a green dye from the new clothes (which were not washed at least once before wearing) OR there is some copper touching the skin, which, when mixed with sweat, causes skin to turn green.

It’s just the dye wearing off your clothes. Same thing happens with certain types of jeans. Blue dye, green dye. It shouldn’t be too alarming if it can be washed off