How to stop picking my skin?

I compulsively pick, scratch at, and squeeze any bumps I have on my body to try to get stuff out of there. It always results in damaged, red, swollen skin that I'm ashamed of. I have scars, mostly on my arms but some on my face and sides. I've tried painting my nails, keeping them short, removing mirrors, and using a fidget cube but it never lasts long. Has anyone

here beaten this? How do I stop this destructive addiction?

• Alonso

Picking is normal body reaction. Fix the bumps and it will take care of the picking. One simple step that works to keep acne and acne scars away.

Niacinamide (aka Niapads ®) face pads help keep acne away by scrubbing open clogged pores, oily residues blackheads and exfoliation. Feel a pimple coming? Just wet a pad, place it on the pimple and remove it when dry. Sit back and watch pimple disappear. Works on body acne too.

These pads also help reduce skin hyperpigmentation (acne scars). Try it and see the difference.