Does my boyfriend have a concussion?

My boyfriend fell in the shower earlier today and hit his forehead on the side of the tub hard enough that I could hear it from the next room. He was really dazed at first and couldn’t stand up or speak correctly, but once I got him sitting up, he seemed alright, except for a pretty bad headache which made sense.... show more My boyfriend fell in the shower earlier today and hit his forehead on the side of the tub hard enough that I could hear it from the next room. He was really dazed at first and couldn’t stand up or speak correctly, but once I got him sitting up, he seemed alright, except for a pretty bad headache which made sense. When we were getting ready to go out to eat with his family, he got nauseous and threw up. I texted his mom and told him and she said that his brother had the flu a couple weeks ago and that he should just sleep it off, but I got nervous.

Could the vomiting be because of a concussion? What are the other signs of a concussion? Also, if he has a concussion, can I let him sleep? I think he's sleeping right now, should I wake him? We're both sixteen, if that matters. Thank youuu