What is the best free antivirus you know of?

Favorite Answer

Avast and AVG are great antiviruses, Spybot Search and Destroy is a great antispyware, and Malwarebytes is a great malware removal tool.

Avast.

• Jim

SecureAPlus is the most powerful Antivirus that exists because it uses all the most popular antiviruses in one single program.

This is the latest next-generation technology. I know because I'm a beta tester for this new type of security for the last three years.

Presently we are testing the newst multi-engine antivirus for Android.

I'm just waiting for my Beta Tester license which should come this week.

The older type of antivirus programs like Avast, Norton etc are ok if all you need is regular old school security but hackers these days are no longer using old school hacking.

If you use old style security against next-generation malware then it's no longer a question of if you will get hacked but when, and if/when you get hacked then you better have a good backup

Lysol colorox

i heard malware bytes is free

Microsoft essentials

pc mattic

• Bill-M

Windows Defender

Microsoft essentials

Avast

Avast #1 #2 panda free and you always download Malwarebytes do not accept the free trial keep it manual and run it every two weeks along with your antivirus and you will never get a virus or malware