How do I make my Flickr Photostream Public?
- 2 years agoBest Answer
Change Privacy Settings
1. Click "Sets" on your photostream home page to access your collections.
2. Select the collection you created that contains all of the private photos that you now want to make public. You'll need to double-click the collection to open it.
3. Click the "Edit" button in the top menu.
4. Click "Batch Edit" and select "Change Permissions" from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the public option from the privacy options window to make all of the photos in the collection public. Click the "Change Permissions" button to save your changes. In this window, you can also select who can comment or add notes to your photos.