How do you begin correspondence courses?

I'm getting out of basic training in the next few weeks and then I'll start AIT. I already have an Associates Degree so I'm an E-3 instead of an E-2 or an E-1. I want to get as many promotion points as I can so I can rank up as fast as possible . I don't want to stay a PFC for too long since not... show more I'm getting out of basic training in the next few weeks and then I'll start AIT. I already have an Associates Degree so I'm an E-3 instead of an E-2 or an E-1.

I want to get as many promotion points as I can so I can rank up as fast as possible .
I don't want to stay a PFC for too long since not only are PFC's and even Specialists are viewed the same as E-1 Privates during basic training, but PFC's from my understanding are still treated as E-1 fuzzies after basic training is over.

I want to try to do online college courses and I want to do correspondence courses.
I know how I can enroll online for online college courses, but exactly how can I start correspondence courses?