Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 years ago

Is Max Von Sydow A Good Actor?

I know him mainly as Father Merrin (The Exorcist) in The Exorcist (1973), he is very good in it, he was aged for that film, in fact he now looks like he used to in that film.

Strangely and I don't see how he could, but he reprised the role in The Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977)

For a long time I knew him because of playing Ming in Flash Gordon (1980)

He has been in over 100 films, done a lot of films for Ingmar Bergman.

He isn't the best actor in The Exorcist franchise, I say Richard Burton is the best, he was the lead in the sequel The Exorcist II: The Heretic (1977), though it is apparently a dreadful film.

Favorite Answer

He's very good.

Yes, Max Von Sydow is a very good actor. Because Max Von Sydow used to play Varden Reynard from Rush Hour 3 (2007). And that's why Max Von Sydow is also a talented actor of all time.

He's wonderful, IMO. My favorite role of his is in Three Days of the Condor. Even though it doesn't have your favorite actors to love and hate in it, it's worth a watch despite its age. We rewatched it last summer and it's held up very well. Von Sydow plays a hired killer unlike any other I've seen or read.

yes

yes