Am I the only Star Wars fan who doesn't care about Luke?

I found him to be uninteresting and the least memorable character in the original trilogy. The other characters were a lot better IMO.

No I like Luke. If you read the books you would probably like him better because he eventually becomes the most powerful Jedi ever.

Luke is a well known Paki

• Marla

You are not alone.

I recently watched the original Star Wars, after many years, and you can say that the characters are terrible, the dialogue corny, and that the only positive aspect is the cinematography and special effects.

If you changed that for a setting in the past, this movie would have been a total, utter flop, B-movie.

Me too. It's not that I didn't like him, but I had other characters I preferred. For instance, I was rooting for Darth Vader when him and Luke Skywalker had the lightsaber fights.

You're not alone, he always was a rather bland character . I love the scene in The Simpsons

"You're all talk, Hamill. You never even finished Jedi school."