If they remaking/rebooting The Fantastic Four Movie, Who would be the cast of characters (What do you think?)?

Who would be the better casting character of your choice. Besides it's not going to be Disney and MCU Version (Marvel Studios) of The Fantastic Four. Fantastic Four belongs to Fox and Marvel Entertainment.

Cast of Characters

Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (It's not gonna to be Ioan Gruffudd nor Miles Teller)

Sue Storm/Invisible Woman (It's not gonna be Jessica Alba nor Kate Mara)

Johnny Storm/Human Torch (It's not gonna be Chris Evans nor Michael B. Jordan)

Ben Grimm/Thing (It's not gonna be Michael Chiklis nor Jamie Bell)

Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom (It's not gonna be Julian McMahon nor Toby Kebbell)

For Example of mine:

John Krasinski as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic (If not, Joseph Gordon-Levitt or Glenn Howerton)

Carey Mulligan as Sue Storm/Invisible Woman (If not, Rosamund Pike or Eliza Coupe)

Sam Claflin as Johnny Storm/Human Torch (If not, Rami Malek or Damon Wayans, Jr. (Probably not Damon, Jr.))

Michael Cudlitz as Ben Grimm/Thing (If not, Jeffrey Dean Morgan or Vin Diesel)

Vincent Cassel as Victor Von Doom/Doctor Doom (If not, Wes Bentley or Joaquin Phoenix)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Zeke
    Lv 7
    3 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I want Christian Bale or Gary Oldman to play Dr. Doom, Bruce Willis as The Thing, Channing Tatum or Jensen Ackles as The Human Torch, Zachary Quinto as Mr. Fantastic, and Jennifer Lawrence as Invisible Woman.

If the MCU ever gets into a position where they can do a FF movie, we'll finally get a decent one!

• 3 years ago

no

• 3 years ago

The writing is the important part!

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

In the original, the only Four that were actually Fantastic were those of Jessica Alba.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

All of them should be played by Sean Connery.

• 3 years ago

Mr. Fantastic: Jon Hamm

Invisible Woman: Charlize Theron

Human Torch: Channing Tatum

The Thing: Vinnie Jones

Doctor Doom: Teddy Sears

• 3 years ago

It IS going to be an MCU version! Disney just bought the majority of Fox's film assets, including all of the Marvel properties Fox had the licence to. So the next FF movie WILL ve MCU!

Personally, I'd go with something a bit weird. Mr Fantastic needs to be older than Sue. That was always a part of the origunal story. So I'd go with someone right out in left field - like Liam Neeson.

I'd have Thing be man-in-suit rather than CGI, and played by someone like Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson, who plays the Mountain in Game Of Thrones.

The other two, unknowns will do.

And Ben Mendelsohn as Dr Doom - because he's got the presence and the interest in the character!

• 3 years ago

It's not the cast, it's the writing that's most important

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.