TSA and underage vaping?

I bought a Juul because I felt it would be least noticeable around TSA and the person I’m visiting. I plan to follow all rules reguarding e-cigarettes, but I’m just wondering if TSA will notice I’m underage, and what steps they would take after, if not just throwing away the Juul. Has any teen here brought vapes or cigarettes to an airline?

They don't care!

Why would you want to create a life long disgusting habit that is almost certainly going to eventually cause cancer, if you live long enough.

Thy do not care.

Smoking regulations are state laws. TSA is a federal agency.

Cigarettes aren't as popular as they were nor encouraged as they were in the 1950's when stars/starlets were in movies. It's not a cool thing to do anymore, plus it's unwanted in many places (restaurants, museums, places of employment, some apartment buildings, etc.). Vaping is as bad as if not worse on the body's systems and will just as quickly help you lose body parts or get cancer. Stop now.

• Kristen
      2 years agoReport

Yes ma’am!

• sats

They are there to protect the integrity of the planes and insure safety. That keeps them busy enough with out getting involved in things your parents are responsible for.