Spiritual Awakening "Is anyone else experiencing this?"?

For those who are unfamiliar with a spiritual awakening, some signs and symptoms are waking several times through the night, sensations in the scalp, very vivid dreams, lucid dreams, old issues resurfacing, seeing sparkles, emotional roller coaster, changes in diet, not wanting to be around negative people, seeing... show more For those who are unfamiliar with a spiritual awakening, some signs and symptoms are waking several times through the night, sensations in the scalp, very vivid dreams, lucid dreams, old issues resurfacing, seeing sparkles, emotional roller coaster, changes in diet, not wanting to be around negative people, seeing people for who they really are, isolation, depression, seeing through the bu$llhit, shedding the ego, buzzing in ear/ ringing in ear, realizing who you really are and you wont like it so you'll want to change, you'll see the world differently, you'll find out you may have spiritual gifts & colors seem brighter/ more lively. Please see a doctor to make sure your not getting ill, I promise this will put your mind at ease. There are so many more signs and symptoms. I've been going through a spiritual awakening for many years now. During this journey Ive noticed many things about myself that I've been ignoring. Sensing spirits is 1. Now when I sense them i may see orbs, get mental pictures, sensations or words will pop in my mind. My ears ring often, than there is a quietness like my ears are adjusting to something or someone is about to speak. Seeing sparkling twinkes in the color white, blue, yellow and green. My crown tingles very often when this happens it feels like the energy in the room changes...positive vibes.
9 answers 9